Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Questions in My Heart

But it only takes one wrong person among you to infect all the others. I am trusting God to bring you back to believing as I do about these things. God will deal with that person, whoever he is, who has been troubling and confusing you.
(Galatians 5:9-10 LT)


Father, help me keep my eyes focused on You. Let me allow You to deal with all the questions in my heart.

Sometimes we ask the wrong questions. You have given us the answers to every question that is of You in Your Book, Your letters of love to us.
And we know, that in all things, God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.
(Romans 8:28)


The wrong questions lead us down rabbit trails of anguish and confusion. There are no definitive answers to these questions, they are not the ones to focus on. These questions take our focus off of Christ, His love, His provision, His purpose for our lives today.

Father, I desire to trust You, but it is so hard and my wounds, my wickedness gets in the way.

So Father please, help me to trust You
.

No comments: